Surveying + Mapping
Surveying can be a crucial first step in defining and beginning your next project. As a multi-disciplined firm, we are able to provide survey services through licensed professional land surveyors in Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Minnesota, Missouri, and Texas.
As a complement to our land development, transportation, water, and municipal teams, we have over 60 years of survey records. Our history as surveyors is a testament to the service we have provided our clients, and staying on the leading edge of our clients’ needs to provide the most relevant service is important to us. As such, we have invested in sUAS (drone) technology and have FAA licensed operators to provide survey-grade imagery and elevation data that can benefit your agency. Additionally, we provide 3D Laser scanning services, making hard-to-reach structures or dangerous areas accessible.
Our data collection is compatible with MicroStation, AutoCAD, and ESRI ARC GIS, and we are Iowa and Illinois Department of Transportation prequalified to provide Land and Route survey services.
- ALTA/NSPS Land Title surveys
- ROW/Route surveys
- Plat of Highways
- Utility mapping
- Topographic mapping
- Boundary surveys
- Hydrographic/Bathymetric surveys
- Creek and floodplain surveys
- Plats of subdivision, Certified Survey Maps
- Municipal surveying such as annexation plats, TIF exhibits, legal descriptions, plat review, and dedications
- Residential Houseline surveying
- Structure 3D Laser Scanning
- Stockpile Quantity Surveys
- Construction Staking
- NGS horizontal and vertical control surveys
- UAS surveys